Saturday, April 27, 2013

Worked Hard to Become a Tattoo Artist


"Once upon a time I was a novice to Los Angeles, it hardly looks like I had your life before my own time in LA since I really only vaguely remember it. It was obviously a long time ago. When I became new, I want to to find a tattoo shop because I’m a tattoo addict. I have them all over my body system and always searching for more. Then it hit me, instead of sorting through all the tattoo shops in LA, I should just learn how to tattoo myself. I’ve always aspired to be a performer and this was time. I got some books plus some lessons from guys I met while starting their shop, then I had to find the best tattoo supply store to obtain my practice skins, inks, not to mention tattoo gun kits. I found this stuff easily accessible at www.thelashop.com. Then came my career to become an artist, and also working hard advertising online. I worked about 8-10 hours each day each day in the beginning, trying to go zero to sixty as fast as I could. Think Porsche, not Honda. So after of a month I must say i felt quite proficient at the art and started planning my first tattoo for me. But my friends caught wind therefore I was soon being inspired to do some art on them because I would give them a price reduction as I was just building up my portfolio. It was obviously a mutually beneficial scenario, now I’ve got a ton of work arriving because I’ve gotten quite good. I have to say I’m real good now. And to think it all started with just a dream of getting another new tattoo, and residing in a new place, and trying to do something new and interesting in this thing called life. Only acquire one of them, after all. Now I’m one of the most well known tattoo artists inside the entire world, maybe even the galaxy." Said so...

1 comment: